We are in the process of launching our weekly “Truth of the Week” coming to your inbox starting January! New content and weekly scripture will be delivered to your inbox. If you sign up for the newsletter you will be of the first to know. Blessings!
About The Author
Join our community!
- Thorn in My Side January 14, 2022The post Thorn in My Side appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Identity For New Years January 1, 2022God Loves You! Even one the darkest days, hold on to that truth and let it guide you. Child of the one true King is your Identity. The only one you'll ever need. The post Identity For New Years appeared first on Pursuing true North.Jenny Cioto
- update on baylor December 15, 2021The post update on baylor appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Prayers for Words October 15, 2021Words are Weapons - conversations to be with grace and seasoned with salt The post Prayers for Words appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Trading Sorrow for Joy October 1, 2021Trade sorrow for Joy This month has been a lot to navigate for Catherine and me. Trading sorrow for joy is no easy task sometimes. She had the death of her father, which she wrote about in the post About Dad. I had my Grandma pass a few days before that. It was a bit […]Jenny Cioto
- About Dad September 24, 2021About dad. Dad and I shared a love for writing - so my words about his life are here in the reading of my words rather than my spoken ones. The post About Dad appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- WALK THROUGH THE FIRE September 15, 2021Walk Through the Fire The post WALK THROUGH THE FIRE appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- God Is With Us September 1, 2021God is With Us. There is so much pain right now. Losing service members in Afghanistan, the earthquake in Haiti, flooding in Waverly, TN, all those lives lost, the whole situation with our government, sicknesses, and hurricane Ida. Everything seems too much for my heart and head to process. I can not address any one […]Jenny Cioto
- Pointing Fingers verses Love August 1, 2021Pointing Fingers It’s so easy to point fingers, isn’t it?? My kids seem to have come by it so quickly. As I lecture them about that timeless defense, “What he did was way worse than what I did!” I felt a twinge in my own heart. How many times have I used this excuse? With […]Jenny Cioto
- COUNTER CULTURE July 15, 2021The post COUNTER CULTURE appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King