https://pursuing-true-north.ck.page/products/meal-plannerPursuing true North – Meal Planner...Read More
Category: JENNY CIOTO
Understand, though, that our human connection should never take the place of having a relationship with the Lord.
The critical thing to keep in mind is that you are never alone. The God of the universe is with you always. He created you as a loving Father would, on purpose with a purpose.
Join our community!
- God In The Midst October 2, 2022Truth of the Week: In the Midst Psalm 46:5 – God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn. What does it mean to be in the midst of something? The Hebrew word for midst is qereb, and means “among, inner part, middle […]Jenny Cioto
- Don’t Give Up! September 12, 2022Don't Give Up The post Don’t Give Up! appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Meal Planning September 1, 2022School season is upon us, whether you are homeschooling, public school, or private. Either way, the fate of packed schedules, school times, and activities are coming for you. Family life sometimes can feel like you can’t catch your breath. Yet, so commonly, the thing I see slide in working with people is nutrition. The quick […]Jenny Cioto
- Me He Restored – Thorn in My Side Part 2 August 15, 2022The post Me He Restored – Thorn in My Side Part 2 appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Prayer for our Children July 18, 2022The post Prayer for our Children appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Economy Fear June 30, 2022Concentrate on what you can control in your situation. And give your anxiety to the Lord. The post Economy Fear appeared first on Pursuing true North.Jenny Cioto
- The Good Wife June 15, 2022The good wife is great, but the excellent wife is the crown of her husband The post The Good Wife appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Defeat a Negative Body Image May 16, 2022The post Defeat a Negative Body Image appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King
- Encourage Each Other May 3, 2022Encourage one another. Spring has sprung down here in middle Tennessee. It’s a beautiful time of year and my favorite. There might be a little too much work around a farm right now, but that’s OK. I’d rather be too busy living this life God gave me than idle. There is definitely something to that […]Jenny Cioto
- Why do we Celebrate Easter? April 16, 2022Why do we celebrate Easter? This is the most googled search after the word *why* on google search. I find it interesting that with as much going on...... The post Why do we Celebrate Easter? appeared first on Pursuing true North.Catherine King